Re: [NTLK] eMate without battery

From: Larry Zasitko <l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net>
Date: Sun Mar 18 2007 - 23:34:47 EDT

I did take the battery, bang it a few times on the floor and left it
in the freezer,
then left for the weekend. Got back a while ago and took the battery
out and let it
warm up, put it in and hoped for the best.

Did not work..... it took a while but I still get the message 'fault'
so I guess I will
be rebuilding it or using a cage and changing wires....

Larry