Re: [NTLK] Q: Utility Programs for full copying of flash cards on the Newton

From: John Royston <jroyston_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 11:50:38 EDT

There is a 30day free trial but the program is $320USD. I played with
another way to do it with a floppy edition of norton ghost and dos pcmcia
drivers. It was a build someone made to copy embedded linux Compact flash on
a PC but I couldn't get it to recognize the newton cards. If you look around
for software used for this purpose you might find something.
John Royston