Re: [NTLK] do I really need my eMate?

From: Tim <eft37_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 12:53:21 EDT

The battery needs recelling, the hinge fix needs to be done, too. So, to get it up and running, I'm looking at @ $80-$100 to get 9w adapter, send to you for battery recell & hinge fix, etc. I can't justify that kind of cost right now. I'd rather throw $100 @ 2GB of RAM for my Macbook.
 I do have a text file with my Hiroshi info (I'm 3 computers down from when I bought it).
So, maybe I just drop it into storage until the best deal on new cells comes to me, & I find a 9w adapter in a trade or something, etc et al. Everyone says keep it. Maybe I should.
Thanks for the insight everyone.
-Tim