Re: [NTLK] lucent wavelan & internet

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat Jun 09 2007 - 00:20:27 EDT

Michael

Go through the instructions on the wiki very carefully installing in the order
that it suggests. I think that you are missing one or two packages from that
list. That worked for me, I have it installed on both an Emate and a 2100. I
think that there are several models of the WaveLAN available. You should be
using the silver or gold PCMCIA models. Unfortunately you can't register the
driver any more but that just means you can't encrypt using WEP.

Cheers

Tony