Re: [NTLK] Fwd: Problem #1...

From: Mathew Howe <mhowe_at_gfn.org>
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 10:35:00 EDT

On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 Scott Hanselman wrote:
>>I've just downloaded the Free VirtualPC, installed Windows98 on it, then
>installed the Newton Connection Kit, hooked up a serial port and then
>installed LookoutSeamless. Now I'm syncing Outlook 2007 under Vista to the
>Newton 2000. I really recommend the Virtual PC route. Very smooth, truly.
>I'll blog step by step instructions at http://www.hanselman.com tomorrow.>

I also run virtual PC for my connectivity. I run NTK under a virtnal machine. It is so much better than slowdown. I have been running a virtual PC for nearly a Year. I even added Basillisk II to my ldsl of virtual machines and a virtual Dos machine. Virtual PC is the only way to go to run old software.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
mhowe_at_gfn.org http://santa-duck.dyndns.org
Sent from a Newton 2100 via SimpleMail