Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection Tools for Windows - Release 1.0 online!

From: Andy Galluzzi <agalluzzi_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 10:15:51 EDT

Thank you very much, Scott.
The "Class not registred" error appears because of a failure in the
installer. If you run the iNewton application first, it will register
itself, and that problem dissapears. It's curiosus why somebody looks
for Newton Package Manager before the iNewton program...

As of the Access Violation, I would like to see them, because I tested
it a lot and couldn't get one! How do you do that? Please, send me
screenshots and tell me how do you get it, so I can fix it! Thanks!

Best,
Andy.