Re: [NTLK] Connecting with Bluetooth

From: DJ Vollkasko <dj_vollkasko_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue Jul 24 2007 - 13:27:06 EDT

Subject: Re: [NTLK] Connecting with Bluetooth
From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis () gmail ! com>
Date: 2007-07-22 17:27:00

> Dear Kevin,
>
> why buying a Ambicom bluetooth card at $47.00 when you can afford
> to take a Pico Bluetooth Card for only $29.00 from the following link?

Very fair price. You'd have a hard time matching that for a USED card
on eBay with postage included.

> http://notwen.com/bluetooth
>
> Other than for the cost of the card alone, I think that there are
> at least two other reasons to get the Pico one.

Third reason: the Pico Card with its green top and the flashing LED
just looks *so* "built for Newton". 'Nuff said. ;=]

Fourth reason: Adrianoware works as advertised. No hustle, no
stressle, no wuzzle--just plug in, follow his instructions, enjoy.
And Adriano is very
friendly + helpful if you experience any difficulties and need
support, both onlist and offlist.

'Kasko

P.S.: Hi Adriano! Glad to see you're still around!