[NTLK] NewtSMS+ 1.0.7 Beta

From: Andreas <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Wed Jul 18 2007 - 05:11:53 EDT

Hi Giuilio,

I sent you the version I have (1.07 Bêta) by private message.

Screenshots are here :

<http://bavardagenewtonien.blogspot.com/>

and on the site of Stefan :

<http://www.team-auweiler.de/Newton/Inhalt_Newton.htm>

If you set the Newton back to, i.e. 1996, the time limitation is skipped
(but your agenda won't be accurate...)

Ciao, ciao,

--
Apple Newton MessagePad 100, 110, 130[US/FR], 2000, 2100[US/D], eMate 300
Sharp ExpertPad PI-7000