Re: [NTLK] Undocumented ROM sounds

From: Thomas Brand (T2) <thomasbrand_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Jul 12 2007 - 20:16:40 EDT

I know exactly what you are talking about or atleast I think I do. A
while back I found, and downloaded some resources files from the
Newton in order to improve mynewtonblog.net website. So far I haven't
gotten to adding the sounds in buy I dostoncly remember some audio
files being part of the package. Right now I am on vacation but when I
get home I will post them online so you and anybody else has the
chance to grab them.

Thomas Brand (T2)