[NTLK] OT iPhone humor

From: Mark Rollins <mark_at_mrollins.com>
Date: Thu Jul 12 2007 - 19:56:11 EDT

Well I don't have one yet, at least not yet until my spleen fetches
$599 on eBay.

These are actually my top 10 ways to let people know you have an
iPhone (yes I wrote these) that I just can't wait to use...

10) Get a number like (area code) x-474663, so you can say something
like "call me at 860 4-iPhone"

9) Have a bumper sticker made that says "iPhone - iGot"

8) When answering a call, be sure to say something like "hello, this
is me speaking on my new iPhone."

7) Do not wear a watch; when someone asks the time, pull out your
iPhone, and say "the iPhone says it is 10:45."

6) Also wear the matching iHat, iSocks, iBelt and iScarf.

5) Change the ringtone to the sound of Gilbert Gottfried screeching
loudly "HELLO, HELLO, there's a call on your new iPhone!"

4) Do not speak about any topic without working the phrase "iPhone"
into at least every third sentence.

3) Change your voicemail to say, "I am not available, but be sure to
leave a voicemail on my new iPhone, which has the unique feature that
shows me a list of voicemails and I can listen to them in any order".

2) Purchase the optional forehead- or chin-mounted iPhone holster.

1) At least 4 times per hour at random intervals wave the iPhone over
your head while running in circles yelling "look at me, look at me -
I have a frickin' iPhone!!!"