[NTLK] My old video

From: Chod Lang <chodlang1_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 11:22:26 EDT

Thanks Lord Groundhog for remembering my little video. With the
introduction of the iPhone I decided to put my video up on You Tube.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
I asked the question: "What's Next?". Well now we know. I don't
have an iPhone but I am amazed at Apple's continued interface genius.
If Jobs could just get over himself and bring back the software that
already works (Newton) it would be the best ever. But alas, my
Newton still
serves me every day right alongside my Treo 700p. That's probably
enough technology for now.

All the best gang,

-Chod