Re: [NTLK] The Newton Mini

From: Joshua Cearley <joshua.cearley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jul 01 2007 - 11:05:18 EDT

On 7/1/07, John Derbyshire <johnderbyshire@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> If we are feeling sore about the Green Goddess giving birth to the next
> generation why don't we call the iPhone the Newton Mini? ; )

The Newton gives me the feeling that it is there to keep my
information for me, and it doesn't care really if I want to turn it in
to a TV remote or draw up my plans for world domination.

The iPhone gives me the the impression of a regular smart phone sans
software with a bigger screen. I'll have to prod at one when they get
them in stores to see though (as I've only seen the ads and some of
the videos).

Just my [current] opinion :-)