Re: [NTLK] Contemplating a Newton

From: Thomas Dean <tedean_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Jan 17 2007 - 14:00:48 EST

I dusted off my old 2100 and put it back to work.

I push notes via newtsync to and from the mac (not a true sync and
must be txt files and a little problematic)
I can transfer notes from newt to mac via bluetooth
I sync my iCal (but not events that come from invitations. I use
Entourage that connects to our Exchange server that syncs to iCal)
I sync my addresses

It can be done.

Thomas Dean