Re: [NTLK] The day the Newton died it's final death...

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 14 2007 - 07:59:09 EST

On 1/14/07, simon <simski@dds.nl> wrote:

> On 13-jan-07, at 22:43, Lord Groundhog wrote:
>
> > You probably already know about this, but in case somehow you don't,
> > try
> >
> > http://eshop.macsales.com/OSXCenter/XPostFacto/Framework.cfm?
> > page=XPostFacto
> > 3.html
> >
> > ...and the associated application XPostFacto, of course.
> >

> Xpostfacto definitely works. i have used it to get 10.3.9 on a
> wallstreet. I don't like 10.4, it's more of a bloatware system, so i
> have'nt tryed that. (

Hi Simon,

10.3.9 - that's great - and possibly 10.4.x ..... wow there is still some
hope.
Unfortunate for me my Wallstreet was discovered with a cracked screen this
morning...
Let me not elaborate how this happened.... suffice to say I'm now in need of
a replacement 14" screen :(

an unexpected bump in the road...

If anyone knows of one drop me one off list - the agony of it all

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung