Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V7 #19

From: Matthew Binkowski <matt_at_mattbinkowski.com>
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 22:54:11 EST

Hi Marty,

I recently upgraded my blog to wordpress and there seems to be a
strange bug where certain tags and words are either omitted or
misspelled because yes, I did proof read it and also composed it in
Mail, so spelling errors should have been caught. I also wrote that
response very quickly so I apologize if it's not up to your standard
but it was a fast emotional response to something I saw.

Thanks for reading so carefully,
Matt