[NTLK] batteries

From: Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 20:56:19 EST

regarding batteries: the first time i saw the newtons accu-pak i
thought it was the most silly add-on that existed. i still bought it,
but ive never used it to this date. the ipod accu-pak is frequently
used in the country house (no electricity). the iphone will not be
possible to use without an accupak... fantastic development.

i think i will stick to a SE w850 phone with A2DP plantronics
headset, a 4GB card, a BT belkin GPS and the trusty 2100 with a
conceptronics BT card for a long while to come. its not because of
ludditism – ive got the services i need with this setup, plus much
longer battery life. whats even better, all batteries never stop
working simultaneously for all devices.

understand me right - iphones UI is cool, convergence is a bliss, but
i wouldnt jump on it if i would have to sacrifice battery time. after
all, its supposed to be called *wireless* technology, i dont want to
get tangled in cables every second hour trying to charge my primary
working tool.

vänliga hälsningar / warmest regards,

/ ®

roman pixell, freelancer