Re: [NTLK] Hacked WiFi driver

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 20:11:54 EST

On 1/7/07, Sonny Hung <sonnyhung@gmail.com> wrote:

> In any case I'm asking for an offer again.
> The highest offer will get this license which I will give up the right to
> use on one Newton.
> Since I did purchase two licenses it's fine with me as I will only in the
> future setup one Newton Server via WiFi.
> I don't plan to use WiFi on more Newtons than one...

Dear List,

I know this original thread has gotten really old already.
But I wanted to at least END my portion of this thread in relations to my
offer of my extra license to Hiroshi's WaveLAN Driver.
I am at this time formally RESCINDING my offer to take bids. It is no longer
being offered. Thank you.

This ends my portion of the thread and hopefully were back to Regular Newton
Programming.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung