[NTLK] [ANN] NPDS Notepad Server 2.104 & Documentation

From: Grant Hutchinson <grant_at_splorp.com>
Date: Thu Jan 11 2007 - 23:30:48 EST

Once again on behalf of Paul Guyot, I am pleased to announce the release of the yet another NPDS
module update.

To obtain help or ask questions about these updates or anything else to do with turning your Newton
into a web server, please join to the NPDS mailing list.

Install, play, enjoy.

--------------------
Notepad Server 2.104
--------------------

Changes:

* Fixed a bug where the notes list would not include the latest element
    when presented in a reverse order.

http://npds.free.fr/modules/notepadserver/

Full release notes:

http://npds.free.fr/modules/notepadserver/Read_Me.txt

-----------------------------------
Notepad Server Syntax Documentation
-----------------------------------

The initial draft of the NPDS Notepad Server Syntax documentation was published just before
Christmas. This documentation is based on the release notes supplied by Paul Guyot for the recent
Notepad Server and nHTTP updates. Additional information was obtained from the Newton Programmer's
Guide and follow-up chats with Paul.

I plan to add more practical examples to the section on using the SSI tag attributes, as well as
fleshing out the 'Using Parameters With SSI Scripts' section. Formatting is in flux as I continue to
work on a standard style sheet for the site and the documentation.

Your comments and suggestions are welcome.

http://npds.free.fr/docs/new/NotepadServerSyntax.html

g.

Grant Hutchinson > Interface Considerations & Toys

Weblog > www.splorp.com
Newton > www.newted.org
Design > www.veer.com
Photos > www.flickr.com/photos/splorp