Re: [NTLK] Welcome back Newton - iPhone interface

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 16:56:18 EST

On 1/10/07, Adriano <adriano.angelillis@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Marty,
>
> Mr. Grossman from the Time Magazine agrees with you,
> please take a look http://tinyurl.com/yy27y8
>
> (The link points at the 2nd page of the article,
> where Newton is mentioned at the half of the page)

Hi Adriano,

[Clip]
The iPhone is a phone, an iPod, and a mini-Internet computer all at once,
and contrary to Newton—who knew a thing or two about apples—they all occupy
the same space at the same time, but without taking a hit in performance.

Unfortunately this reference I believe is to Sir Isaac Newton - Not to our
beloved Newton MessagePad :(

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung