Re: [NTLK] The day the Newton died it's final death...

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 08:56:58 EST

ADC released this developer application at the end of December 2006:
http://tinyurl.com/yf9lcq

So I imagine that Leopard will come out with a complete environment
made to build iPhone apps.
This will push Leopard sales a bit, because a lot of developers from
Windows will love to chime in.

Apart from that, Newton it's still a really advanced system, and I
won't stop using it.

Then the 5 hours of autonomy of the iPhone cannot be compared to the
Messagepad.

Adriano

http://notwen.com