Re: [NTLK] Hacked WiFi driver

From: Alan <gomphos_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 20:13:45 EST

Agreed; however, I will have to extol the virtues of NCX (as well as
pay Simon for his efforts) once I upgrade from Panther.

On a different note, I tried to convince my friend to write a new
Newton wifi driver, but he is unfamiliar with the Newton and only
programs in Java. I even offered to loan him my 2000U. Anyway, if
anyone would like to see his latest project, check out
https://aloe.dev.java.net

Cheers!

- Alan