Re: [NTLK] Wireless Help?

From: Ian P. Currie <ipcurrie_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Dec 26 2007 - 19:26:32 EST

Hi Greg and Matt,

Wow - I had high hopes on this suggestion as it was something I hadn't
really tried.

I ejected the card, then for the sake of making a change, opened the
worksite, chose the card setup and changed the SSID (from "Air Mac" to
"Air" ).

Then I reconfigured the router with the new network name and no WEP,
waited till the router was back up and running, put the card back in
the Newton... and nothing. Same error.

By the way, Matt, while making the SSID change on the Newt, I also
tried the modem setting you mention.

When I have a few more minutes later today, I will go through all this
again with the Airport Express (the above attempt was using the
Extreme) .

I.