Re: [NTLK] 2010

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Dec 19 2007 - 13:08:35 EST

>I installed his fix awhile ago and have had no problems. But as in any
>system patch, make a back up before you install it.
>Matt (Ducky) Howe

I have not installed the fix, and probably won't, unless it becomes the
lesser of evils. So far I can't see any errors or issues on my 2100
regarding the year 2010 situation. For example, if I open Dates, I
observe all the birthdays seemingly displaying way beyond 2010 into the
future without incident. I went as high as 2025 or so and did not
notice anything wrong.

Is there a specific test I can use to challenge my 2100 to determine if
it falters?

John