Re: [NTLK] source to package

From: Scott Norville <kr2no_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 22:21:35 EST

After more messing around I have found that the various files
(layouts, text, project etc), although having the .lyt and other
suffixes, have had their resource forks stripped. This was downloaded
in a .zip file, which was probably the culprit. I have corrected the
file type and creator fields with resedit, which makes them look
right on the desktop (icon-wise), but NTK does not recognize them and
won't work with them.

Is there another way to fix a resource fork for os9?
If not, would the Windoze version of NTK read them?

Thanks,
Scott