Re: [NTLK] two questions

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 29 2007 - 14:38:25 EDT

I've been able to gather up some of the info that maybe helpful and
interesting regarding the Airport Card, VAIO PPWCA-C150 (and C150S) and
Lucent/Orinco Silver WiFi PC Cards that have been recently discussed. Here
are a few shots I was granted permission to use which were the photos I had
discovered way back in my investigation a year or so back before I purchased
my VAIO PWCA-C150 Newton Compatible Card - I'm still awaiting one more
permission of a Lucent Labeled Version of the same card - so hopefully the
permission will be granted soon. But for starters this should convey the
basic idea. Basically the Lucent is the basis for the Airport Form Factor
which also includes the VAIO branded version whch means that under the hood
of all the Lucent/Orinico (and their OEM branded counter parts) are close or
basically the same. With some minor differences.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72157601732681904/

Enjoy! (and again thank you Grant for the Flickr Pro Acct Extension..)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung