Re: [NTLK] two questions

From: McHugh Frank <madmax_2069_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Aug 26 2007 - 21:17:53 EDT

i dont know if those cards in the power Mac G4 will
work or not in a newton. they might use a diffrent
volt and maybe not 16 bit compatable.

i know the wifi card has to be 5v 16 bit before it
will work in a emate. and has to have a compatible
chipset. like in a lucent wavelan card.

you can see the compatable cards and chipsets here

http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/eng/newtwave.htm

just scroll down till you see the list

and here ( for the added support for more wifi
adapters)
http://www.kallisys.com/newton/morewifi/

just see if that model matches any of the ones from
both sites