Re: [NTLK] [OT - iPhone] Crazy Insane Star Trek Like Stuff

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Aug 07 2007 - 11:57:16 EDT

I already do...but with my Blackberry and my Cingular 8500 and using ColdFusion and Flash and Windows since my 8500 has flash, videos are encapsulated in a Flash wrapper and streamed from my media server. (I am also able to monitor and maintain my home security system and view my home cameras from my cellphone). But I suspect that ANY smartphone with a browser that follows W3C standards would be able to use Remote Buddy...
  Ed
  web/gadget guru

"W. Guy Finley" <wgfinley@mac.com> wrote:
  If you iPhone guys haven't checked out Remote Buddy (http://
tinyurl.com/2u8g95 ) you have got to see this in action.

Do THAT with an N800!

--Guy

"The rule in Silicon Valley is that if Apple leaves the table smiling, the other guy got screwed,"
   - Rob Enderle, independant analyst on the Apple/Cisco iPhone lawsuit

Building a website is a piece of cake.