[NTLK] [OT - iPhone] Crazy Insane Star Trek Like Stuff

From: W. Guy Finley <wgfinley_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Aug 07 2007 - 10:18:00 EDT

If you iPhone guys haven't checked out Remote Buddy (http://
tinyurl.com/2u8g95 ) you have got to see this in action.

They set up an AJAX interface so that you can control various aspects
of your Mac from your iPhone. I started fooling around with it and
was slackjawed. You can use it to run presentations, control iTunes
(including a "Now Playing" window and everything!) I could go on and
on. It's just insane, make sure you check it out. I don't think
I'll ever forget my presentation clicker again!

Do THAT with an N800!

--Guy