Re: [NTLK] How To Clear Items In Out-Box

From: Paul Zenk <pzenk_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Aug 03 2007 - 10:52:57 EDT

One way to erase everything is to do a "brain wipe". Remove the cards
from the slots and then hold down the power on button while pushing
the reset button on the back of the newton. You should get a dialog
box (very hard to read sometimes) on the newton that says "Do you
want to erase all data?" The left box in yes and the right box is no.
Select yes and everything is erased.

Frank talks about it here:
<http://www.pda-soft.de/faq/frames_newton-faq-nos.html#IIIB2>
Paul Zenk