[NTLK] How To Clear Items In Out-Box

From: Michael Nerad <neradms_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 18:25:12 EDT

Hello,

I am preparing my Newton 2100 for sale.

I have a couple of question that will help me with removing personal
information and personal data before I ship the Newtons.

!. There are many hundreds of items in the Out-Box. I do not know why
or how they got there. I want to delete all of these items, and I
would like to know if there is a simpler method to erase or delete
them all at once. There is no "select all" button in the global view
of the out-box and I really don't want to have to check each box next
to each item in the outbox to delete everything.

2. Is there a safe method to erase all my data and documents without
erasing all of the installed programs and stores? I know that a brain-
wipe will delete everything. I do not want to do this. But I wonder
if there is a easy way to clear all data from the Newton without
touching the installed set-up.

Thank you,