Re: [NTLK] Backup Flash Memory Card

From: Cracka Jack <crackajack1480_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 30 2007 - 18:33:38 EDT

I've been really busy and just had a chance to start trying this today.

I'm using XP and have a com port which i'm using to try this method.

I have a copy of NCU and can recognize the Newton but it will not backup.

When I dock the Newton it seems to connect fine but will not backup... The
PC appears to try and initialize the transfer but always goes immediately to
disconnected. The Newton reads " The connection was stopped because your PC
disconnected."

I've tried using baud rates 2400, 4800, & 9600 to no avail as well as
adjusting all the FIFO buffers down to 1 on both.

Any tips?

Allen