[NTLK] Trying to setup Wi-Fi, but I keep getting -60088 error...

From: Huxley Dunsany <huckdunsany_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Apr 28 2007 - 04:07:43 EDT

Hi everyone,
I'm playing with getting my Newton 2100 online via Wi-Fi (using a
Lucent Bronze card). I've installed the Wi-Fi card drivers, and I
think I've got all the settings correct, but whenever I try to
connect (using Newt's Cape or NetHopper), after some blinking lights
on the Lucent card (and the "Loading DHCP protocol" message), I
always end up with either a "NetHopper error: -60088" or (from the
Net Test app) "Net Test: GrabLink Failed. Internet Error -60088."

What am I doing wrong? Is my card not compatible after all? Should
I wipe the Newt and start over again?

Any help would be great,

Huxley

---