Re: [NTLK] erratic eMate issue

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 08:55:42 EDT

Make sure the latest system upgrade is installed, I believe it is
(737246)-1.
Since it requires that you press the reset button it probably isn't
related to a loose connection in the battery pack, but does it ever
happen with the power adapter plugged in? You could have a poorly
soldered connection in a rebuilt battery pack.
Sadly the error message is not helpful because my eMate will give
that message any time I press the reset button.

Sorry I can't be more helpful

Woody