[NTLK] Small Request

From: Tom Brand (T2) <thomasbrand_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Apr 15 2007 - 20:14:09 EDT

I have a small request to make of anyone with the Einstein Newton
Emulator Installed. I am trying to get an exact copy of the extras
icon rollover for my website. This is the Extras dock icon in a state
of depression when the stylus is being placed upon it. I am unable to
get this image while using Screen Shooter because it is unable to
take timed screen shots. I have tried drawing it myself but due to
poor eyesight i am unable to get it just right. If anyone could help
I will be very thankful.

Thomas Brand (T2)
mynewtonblog.com