Re: [NTLK] Replacement Backlight

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 15 2007 - 19:16:00 EDT

~~~ On 2007/04/15 20:54, Frank Gruendel at newtontalk@pda-soft.de wrote ~~~

>> Does anyone have any recommendations on where
>> to order a new one? Does anybody over here
>> carry them, or do I have to order from Europe?
>
> Your only option these days is the white one from Calvin Grier or the green
> one from backlight4you. For a comparison have a look here:
>
> http://www.pda-soft.de/3backlights.jpg
>
> Frank
>
> -- Newton software and hardware at
> http://www.pda-soft.de

FWIW, I can recommend the white backlights -- I have two, courtesy of Frank
-- and I'm delighted with them. They seem just that little bit easier for
my middle-aged eyes to read, and I only feel the slightest bit guilty for
being disloyal to the Glorious Green of the original.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.˛
            -- What Arthur C. Clarke meant to say

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl