Re: [NTLK] newtLabelInputLine vs. newtEditView (apropos Geeksafe)

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2007 - 20:41:00 EDT

On Monday, April 9, 2007 at 11:46 am John Charlton wrote:

> Still working out NewtApp,
> any gurus able to point me
> in the right direction here?
> Again the fix needs to be
> minor for maximum compatibility
> with the 1.1 version of Geeksafe.

How about doing something like Names does. Leave as is but when you tap on the note you switch to full-scroll-edit mode for just the note field.

BTW... Helluva list of features you knocked out there! I'm especially looking forward to the Bluetooth Keyboard Emulator with optional USB adapter that you mentioned ;-)

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM