[NTLK] newtLabelInputLine vs. newtEditView (apropos Geeksafe)

From: John Charlton <jdtc_at_newted.dyndns.org>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2007 - 14:46:01 EDT

So getting in to the guts of Geeksafe and I see why the 'accountNotes
section
isn't scrolling - it's set as a newtLabelInputLine, which doesn't seem to
support 'optionFlags := khasScrollersOption' as written in the code.
Setting the _proto to newtEditView enables the scroll bars, but doesn't
write or read from the soup properly.

Still working out NewtApp, any gurus able to point me in the right
direction here? Again the fix needs to be minor for maximum compatibility
with the 1.1 version of Geeksafe. If no fix is forthcoming I'll leave it
as it is.

jc