Re: [NTLK] My 2100 has died

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 05 2007 - 03:52:32 EDT

~~~ On 2007/04/05 02:33, psullivan@knology.net at psullivan@knology.net
wrote ~~~

> My 2100 stopped turning on last week. The battery shows 4.07 volts still.
>
> Suggestions? Anyone with parts or willing to fix it?
>
> Any help would be appreciated. I have never worked on a Newton.
>
> Thanks,
> Pat Sullivan

Pat,

Don't forget to read Frank Gruendel's site at:
http://www.pda-soft.de

Lots of good information and advice with guides to how to do stuff, and if
you're in Europe rather than North America, he does good repair work at
reasonable prices.

Have you tried a brain wipe?

Shalom.
Christian

³Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.²
            -- What Arthur C. Clarke meant to say

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl