Re: [NTLK] My 2100 has died

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2007 - 22:52:31 EDT

Perform the steps that usually brings back a stubborn Newt.
  remove all power and cards and leave the Newt alone for several days. Eventually it will get lonely and will want to come back. Insert the battery and usually everything will be fine again!
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
"psullivan@knology.net" <psullivan@knology.net> wrote:
  My 2100 stopped turning on last week. The battery shows 4.07 volts still.

Suggestions? Anyone with parts or willing to fix it?

Any help would be appreciated. I have never worked on a Newton.

Thanks,
Pat Sullivan

"The rule in Silicon Valley is that if Apple leaves the table smiling, the other guy got screwed,"
   - Rob Enderle, independant analyst on the Apple/Cisco iPhone lawsuit

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.