Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo problem

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 04:02:40 EDT

On 9/27/06, Dan <dan@dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:
> What I would suggest first is to do
> a full backup. Or if you are using cards, at LEAST backup your system
> and to do and dates.

NOOOOo DON"T BACKUP YET!!!!

If I read your email correctly, you have no computer to install
software, and your backup that you currently have may be your only
option to restore deleted software! So, whatever you do, don't backup
yet!!! We need more info on _exactly_ what you deleted, how you did
it.

We also need info on exactly how you have your software on cards. Is
it a backup? an extra card with the software on it, or how do you have
it? Once we know, we can discuss what to do, but don't backup just
yet!!!

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland