[NTLK] MoreInfo problem

From: <atcnn2_at_yahoo.se>
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 11:15:28 EDT

Hi,

I use MoreInfo a lot. It works perfect but now it stopped doing so.
Reason: I tried to delete and .... stop
Now MoreInfo, when updating after restart informs me that my 2100 has
not enough memory and hangs. Actually, the soft which hangs is At A
Glance. MoreInfo works normally. I can make new appointments etc....
but cannot see them on the screen.
Help!! I have a lot of info to lose, if I have to reload (practically
I cannot do it either, I dont have any other computer but Newton. I
have packages loaded in my cards but I think it is not possible to
reload directly from the card. I didn\t try yet.
John