Re: [NTLK] memory card

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 10:55:58 EDT

On 9/24/06, Steve Richards <jerrysteve@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Looking at the bottom of a 2 meg Newton card and the bottom of the IBM
> card the IBM cards pins looked offset by 1 pin on one row. Glad nothing
> got messed up!

Hey Steve,

Saw the photos - Yeah, the pins are definitely off set...
Looks like the person on eBay that I saw the add from definitely had the
wrong in for which I retained.. :(

However, the hard drive tray in the IBM TP701 I believe is a standard PCMCIA
slot... I'll have to get it out and check since I want to upgrade it with my
384MB ATA Flash Card.... then I won't have to worry about it crashing due
to the age of the hard drive...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung