Re: [NTLK] ebooks

From: Kate Case <kate.case_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 03:55:22 EDT

Hmmm.... I thought it might be a good idea to install the Paperback
program (from UNNA) on my computer rather than rely on the Paperback
website. I couldn't get PaperbackMac to unstuff (error 17540), not
sure what that represents but perhaps the file is corrupted?

Also I tried to use Paperback 1.02 (in Classic). I could get the
program to convert the included readme.txt file to a package but it
wouldn't have a bar of any other text file I tried. Dragging their
icons over the Paperback icon wouldn't trigger its opening although
it did it instantly for the readme text file. All the files were
plain text files, from 250 KB to 490 KB. Any clues?

Kate