Re: [NTLK] Phoenix 2x00 battery pack

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 15:46:44 EDT

I don't need any cards, but many thanks for offering.

....was just trying to help out a fellow Newton user in distress. I
have about a dozen Newtons and all kinds of accessories and cards and
everything else, so I appreciate the thought but *no* need for another
card ;-)

Glad to help out any time, any way. Again, thanks for the good faith
and follow up.

<http://www.1234zzzz.com/pub/NewtCase.jpg>

....a shot of some of my Newton collection.

peace, John