Re: [NTLK] ebooks

From: Kate Case <kate.case_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Sep 16 2006 - 22:57:47 EDT

Thanks for all the help
I forgot to mention that I'm using a 2100. The Newton books I was
downloading all said "universal format" maybe that's why their layout
was so small, (small box only filling two thirds of the screen)

> Also if you want a side by side comparison of Newton Book vs Paperback
> books I did one a few days back so check the list archive.

Dan, I followed your link and I'm pleased to say that I converted my
first text file into Paperback using the website and it's great!
Takes up the whole screen, can change fonts and sizes; just what I
wanted :-)

Kate