Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection Tools for Windows

From: Sonya Hipper <sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 15:39:56 EDT

Andy, just a minor point, but I think what you mean is IP-based
communication, since that same protocol is involved in either
ethernet-cabled or WiFi connectivity. Just a small clarification, was
all. :-)

And, for the record, while I'm a Mac grrl, I'm glad to see the
Windows users around here getting some love, too.

-Sonya

Andy wrote:
> Marcus:
> I think that ethernet must be supported. That will be done in the
> final release. I would like to implement most import/export
> features as simple as drag & drop, when a plug-in enables it. There
> will be a window where you can drop your files with packages for
> installation or import/exports, which will stay waiting until you
> connect your newton and allows the process run.

==
     "I urge you all today, especially today during these
times of chaos and war, to love yourself without reservations
and to love each other without restraint. Unless you're into
leather. And then, by all means, use restraints."
                                                 —Margaret Cho

Sonya Hipper
sonyalynn@earthlink.net
AIM: SonyaLynn