[NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection Tools for Windows

From: Andrés Galluzzi <agalluzzi_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 21:24:35 EDT

Dear friends at NewtonTalk:

I'm pleased to announce the beta release of the Newton Connection Tools for Windows, a remake of the old NCU with many improvements. I think this like a first outline of what it could be. I need your help for finishing it, and make it a usefull piece of software. Please, send me your comments and asks for new features.

This first beta release is unstable, and data could be lost. Use it at your own risk.

Beta 1 release expires on October 9 2006.

Visit the home page at

[] http://usuarios.arnet.com.ar/mtu16/

or

[] http://tinyurl.com/qbz8s