Re: [NTLK] Screws? Phones?

From: Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 19:18:22 EDT

damn!

never seen this before - its a DECT phone, i recognise the handset
model, it was one of the first gigaset phones sold in (ironically)
dark green. veeeery good phone, BTW.

very interesting that the modded NOS has some addotional phone
programs installed, i can see fax and answering machine. très cool
indeed! i wonder if one was able to make a recording of what was
said. this would be sooooo useful for me in my daily work....

i wonder about that ugly pink colour they used. is that a test mold,
or was it really intended to look that way? very strange. also, i
dont think that the hole on the right side is a PCMCIA slot, simply
because they use buttons to eject cards. this is more likely a smart
card reader, like on the shlumberger.the hole is large enough to
allow a double-finger grip.

/ ®