Re: [NTLK] PICT2 format

From: Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 19:06:32 EDT

yes, but you can use it freely anyway if you cannot afford it. from
what i know, you simply have to wait some 30 seconds after the
starting dialogue comes up. so even if it is not free per definition,
in reality, you can manage without paying. (i rarely use it, but i
have it on my hard drive, never paid, but might do so sooner or later.)

feels better now? :)

/ ®