Re: [NTLK] Changing motherboard

From: Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Wed Sep 06 2006 - 08:45:33 EDT

I can't tell you how important Jon's advice here is!

It took me over four hours just to open the case of my 2100. I don't
know why? My hands were numb after the procedure. Other people have
taken only a quarter of an hour. So patience is a virtue.

Go slowly, there is no rush and who knows, you may grow more fond of
electronics.